Friday 26 July 2013

Welcome to the "I Didn't Do It" Blog


Hello and welcome to the "I Didn't Do It" blog!
 
I will be keeping all you "I Didn't Do It" fans updated with the latest news, pictures and episodes for the upcoming Disney Channel series.
 
For those of you who are not familiar with "I Didn't Do It", it is an upcoming teen sitcom staring Austin North (A.N.T. Farm, Kickin' It) as Logan Watson and Olivia Holt (Kickin' It, Girl vs. Monster) as Lindy Watson who are fraternal twins who must navigate their freshman year of high school.
 
Luckily, they will have the help of their friends Jasmine played by Piper Curda (A.N.T. Farm), Garret played by Peyton Clark, and Delia who is portrayed by Sarah B. Gilman.  
 
Follow "I Didn't Do It" for more information: @IDidntDoItNews

No comments:

Post a Comment